Mon, 20 Nov | Good for Business @ BizDojo
The ABCs of GST
Come join us for an evening of networking and drinks followed by an information and knowledge session on GST and Provisional Tax.
Event in now sold out.
Time & Location
20 Nov 2017, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Good for Business @ BizDojo, Level 3, 33-45 Hurstmere Rd, Takapuna, Auckland 0622, New Zealand
About The Event
This information and knowledge session is designed for business owners and will cover the basics of:
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- What income and expenses are subjected to GST
- How to use Xero's GST Audit Report
- What are late claims and adjustments
- How to plan for the next GST period
Provisional Tax and Tax Pooling
- What is Provisional Tax
- Key dates for Provisional Tax
- What is Tax Pooling?
- How Tax Pooling can help you manage your tax and cash flow
Presented and proudly supported by: